Planning and personalising today’s parties especially weddings are more complex than ever. While planning your wedding in particular, it's the little details that will make your wedding day uniquely yours. Therefore, our aim is to bring a fresh perspective and innovative approach to our music merged with traditional Turkish culture and etiquette. With our attention to detail, a flair for music and a passion for delivering truly unique events, we can seamlessly produce an exceptional and unique experience for your party.
Ahenkli offers the following Unique Music Services;
- Traditional Ahenkli Davul Zurna- As the name suggests this is a traditional form of music played at the grand entrance and indicates that the bride and groom are entering their reception. Occasionally people choose to have the Davul Zurna played at home as the bride is leaving their family home and it is often preferred to be played during the wedding reception.The time/place of play is entirely your choice and we will assist you with your decision making to ensure that your needs are being met accordingly.
- Contemporary Davul Violin - This newly service only offered by Ahenkli has proven to be a popular choice amongst todays generation. This new sound brings together the sounds of the traditional drum with the sounds of the strings. It is elegant, classy and a joy to the ears. This service is also played either during the entrance of the bride and groom or during their reception. Also, if preferred, the violin can be played alone on entrance to the ceremony.
- An authentic Ahenkli Turkish Ensemble - Our desire to make every moment of
your special day memorable has inspired us to offer this unique service which
brings together the sounds of the most elegant instruments. To name a few,
these include, the Oud, the Saz, the Violin and various Turkish Percussion's.
Our unique acoustic sounds of the Anatolian will give you the benefit of live music
throughout your ceremony, creating a relaxed atmosphere to enhance your special
occasion without being intrusive to conversation.Please refer to our Acoustic Band page for demos of our work.
- Brand New Day - Our new exciting and dynamic Turkish and English Band offers complete live music. We provide various alternatives for your special day which can vary from a duo piece to a full band whether it is music during a dinner service or during your reception. Our professional and personalised services will be tailor made to make your day as memorable as possible. Please get in contact to hear about our alternative options.
- Zaffa Wedding Entrance - This new and exciting service offered by Ahenkli has proven to be very popular amongst the Arab cultures. The Zaffa (a wedding march) is a musical procession of drums, percussion instruments and zurna. In the Arab culture this announces that the marriage is about to begin. It is a very lively and spectacular beginning to a party.
"It is important that for each client we work with, we get a real sense of your ideas, style, personality and inspirations. We support and inspire you to transform your vision into reality and ensure that your essence is reflected within your party."