The following agreement is an integral part of this contract and no modification or variation is accepted without written consent by Ahenkli and the client.
1. Your contract constitutes an order for music services on the date of the event as stated in your contract.
2. Communication: Ahenkli works solely and communicates directly with all it's clients. This has always been Ahenkl’s policy as we have always ensured that we meet the clients needs and where necessary tailor make our performances to suit the clients expectations/functions.
3. Ahenkli would like to advise our clients and future clients that bookings are not guaranteed without a full consultation with Ahenkli directly. Each booking made directly through Ahenkli ensures a confirmation in writing.
4. Booking Ahenkli through third parties still requires a full consultation directly with Ahenkli in order to confirm your booking.
5. Deposit: A booking can only be confirmed once the client has made the agreed deposit payment as advised by Ahenkli. Upon receiving the clients deposit, Ahenkli shall reserve the service and date agreed herein.
6. A signature/ email confirmation and/or a paid deposit is acceptance of Terms & Conditions for all named clients, which you have read and understood.
7. If the client cancels at any time after a booking has become confirmed, deposits are non-refundable and non transferable.
9. Music services will be at the musicians discretion and judgment of Ahenkli and will be agreed at the signing of the contract. Any requests for additional work following the agreement are liable to an additional agreed fee.
10. Requested music on the day beyond detailed in your booking is charged at an additional rate. Any such payments are required to be settled prior to delivery of the final service.
11. Changes to bookings: The client must notify Ahenkli of any changes to their contact details as listed on the contract prior to the date of the event.
12. Please be advised that booking of a particular service can only be changed up to four weeks following the initial booking. For example, if you have initially booked davul-zurna and then decide to change to davul-keman, you can only do so within 4 weeks of the initial booking. However, if you still wish to change services after the four week period, then your initial deposit will subsequently be lost. This is to ensure that the preferred musician has been booked and secured for your special day. Same terms and conditions apply to those who have initially booked a combination of both services (davul zurna and keman) and then decide to change to one service only.
13. Liability: Ahenkli makes every effort to produce quality music, but music quality can vary due to chosen locations, venues, poor sound conditions, weather and technical factors beyond reasonable control.
14. All Davul Keman/Violin bookings require Ahenkli the use of the Bands or DJ's PA system (speaker system) in order to amplify the violin or any other instrument which requires to be plugged in electronically. Please ensure that you seek permission from your music providers prior to your booking of this particular service. In the event that a deposit is paid and subsequently the music provider declines the use of their equipment, this will result in a deposit being lost.
Alternatively, Ahenkli can hire and provide a PA system (speaker system) which will incur an additional cost.
15. It is also the clients responsibility to ensure that your chosen venue does not have a sound restrictor which will prevent Ahenkli from providing your chosen service. Venues have the discretion to alter their sound restrictors upon request from their clients, but ultimately they are bounded by their own terms and conditions. In light of this, Ahenkli in consultation with the client, reserves the right to either change the initial requested service to Davul Zurna if available or the client loosing their deposit.
16. Ahenkli limits its total liability for any failure, loss or damage to a maximum of the monies paid.
17. Ahenkli reserves the right to terminate this contract at any time due to death, injury, serious illness or extreme weather restricting travel. In this scenario, Ahenkli will inform the client as soon as possible using the contact details provided and offer a full refund of the payment/deposit made with no additional liability. Please note that if such a case was to occur, it would be Ahenkli's mission to initially offer an alternative solution to the client before proceeding with a cancellation. A cancellation by Ahenkli would always be the last option and it would be based on unforeseen circumstances. Your statutory rights are not affected.
18. Marketing: Ahenkli promotes its services through the use of real life videos and photographs taken from each event. These are generally broadcasted on the Ahenkli website (www.davulzurna.co.uk) and on social media sites associated to Ahenkli. This a marketing tool which has suited all clients as it provides real life examples of work. It is understood that Ahenkli is given permission to use any or all recorded or photographic materials for advertising, display or other relevant marketing, unless you specify otherwise upon booking.
19. Copyright: Ahenkli’s photography, videos , website / social media content and any other promotional materials can not be used by other companies for the benefit of their business purposes.
20. Misbehavior or abuse against staff or equipment during work is taken seriously and Ahenkli reserve the right to stop work in this scenario with no liability.
21. Your privacy is important. Your personal details will not be made available or sold to other companies.